- What is antifungal medicines?
- What types of antifungals are there?
- How to choose an antifungal medicines?
- How do antifungals work?
- What type of antifungal agent (eg. allylamine or azole) do you think will be the most effective at stopping the growth of the yeast?
- Why are antifungals used for?
- What are azole antifungals?
- What are allylamines antifungals?
- How antifungal drugs kill fungi and cure disease?
- What are the side effects of antifungals?
Sunday, 11 January 2015
Thursday, 8 January 2015
What is Science?
- Science is the body of knowledge acquired through the systematic observations of the natural world around us.
What is the Scientific Method?
- A process of obtaining data to reach a scientific conclusion
The Scientific Method
Step 2:Research on the question
Step 3:Come up with a hypothesis
Step 4:Conduct an experiment
Step 5:Reanalyse your research
Step 6:Come out with a conclusion with all the results you have